Eeeeeekkk What is it ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....really... I mean really.

really ???

That is a spider, looks like Austracantha minax but cant be sure looking at those pics. :)
Don't kill it please!:oops::oops: Put it in a plastic box and let it go outside. Thank you!:D

I thought it was a spidey, I didnt squish him anyway ....

i think its crabs haha jokes

ya funny !

I second that notion.... you have crabs ;)

and your funnier

View attachment 201966Well, Torah, again we see all the experts expressing their "I think" and wild guesses. Why do they do that? I you have no idea, just say so or don't say anything at all ... good old APS.

It's a velvet mite, harmless to you or your animals.
pencil.png

I always stump everyone , I swear I dont mean to . I just find weird a$$ stuff alot lol

Last edited:
that is wierdest looking random object iv ever seen... i want one !! lol

It's been determined that the "random object" is a crab. If you want one you must frolic with a woman who doesn't maintain herself. You really want one? Ya sure?

ive breed heaps of red spider mites(not by choice..lol.) & all i can say is its not one... dont know what it is..

Its not a crab ! or a tick ! Its a spider , eight legs , really red and spikes on its back !
Mites have 8 legs and belong to the family the Aracnid group, many have lumps or spikes on their back, and many are red. That there that is a mite and not a spider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back