Eel-Tailed Catfish!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjbk18

Reaction score
Hey all i wanted to no if anyone could tell me how much i would be able to sell my catfish for i have been offered $18 from a local pet shop. I am changing my fish ova to small colourful fish for better looks. He/She is around 30 to 40cm long. Prob 1 to 2 years old. Just want to no if i am getting ripped off Cheers.

Attachments

• 100_2745.jpg
    100_2745.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_2742.jpg
    100_2742.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 197
The pet shop will resale for $30-$60 if not more

try and find a local fish forum and u may have some luck. maybe even post an add on petlink asking for offers. i'll try and find a price for u though.

I got my Tandanus (which is what he is) catfish for $15 each they were only 10cm.....

They had larger ones for $90 - $120

This was from Kenthurst Fish and Ponds (home business) so yeah you could get a bit more for him!!

Matt

Saw a cattie about the same size as yours about 2 months ago in an aquarium shop for $120 !!! they must have sold it as last time i was in there about a month ago it was gone

I will ask how much the pet shop is going to sell him for after keep them thinking i am gunna sell it to them lol. One pet shop (good one) told me instead of selling it to her advertise it out the front of her shop which i thought was really good. So how much should i advertise it for $60?

lol sorry lol yer i said that aswell and they just told me they would swap for 6 as they were $3 each

Isn't that annoying. They offer you 6 fish "worth $3 each" for your fish. They have about 300 percent markup on the fish they have offered you then sell your fish for another 300 percent markup. You get about $6 worth of fish and the petshop makes a bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back