Egernia striata (Night Skinks)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelrose

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, does anyone have any pictures of Egernia striata (Night Skinks), there are some for sale in another group and im curious as to what they are as the seller is spouting off about a rare opertunity...

Angel

Best off to ask the person directly.His nic on here is geckodan better known as Dr Danny Brown

A night skink at featherdale
MVC_019S.jpg

Hi, the ad is supposed to be on herptrader but seems to be missing in action along with the pictures. There are currently only 11 specimens in captivity but thankfully all adults are unrelated. My clutch of three turned into a clutch of four last night as another emerged from the burrows. Great little skink. Most un-Egernia like in temperament. I run mine with crested dragons and central netteds.

Danny

Maybe Herptrader dont put up ads by anyone called Dan from the Brisbane area anymore. Muhahahahah! :twisted:

They have 4 adults at the reptile park and hatched 4 little critters. they are a few months old now and are running around and very alert. A skink with eliptical pupils. Love their eyes

Hi, the ad is supposed to be on herptrader but seems to be missing in action along with the pictures.

hhhmmm, the ad was submitted last evening, I put it up on the HerpTrader listings at 10AM today....:D

Hi Guys, does anyone have any pictures of Egernia striata (Night Skinks)

and the ad includes some very nice pix too! :wink:

Sorry Chewy, There are 11 that I am aware of in PRIVATE hands. Taronga and the Desert Park in Alice also maintained them for some time.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back