Enclosure build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread about the tv cabinet takes you through step by step how to make them. There are also some links I have shared at other times that have great instructions. One of the better ones is this one: reptile terrarium rock wall background

DSCF0221.JPG

So here's where I am so far. Back wall is done, not perfect but it certainly looks better than just plain melamine. I'm trying to decide whether or not to put the heat lamp in because my Spotted never uses it. Thoughts?

I've also ordered some pulls for the sliding doors, just going to leave it for a few more days to make sure the paint is definitely dry.

O
View attachment 293822

So here's where I am so far. Back wall is done, not perfect but it certainly looks better than just plain melamine. I'm trying to decide whether or not to put the heat lamp in because my Spotted never uses it. Thoughts?

I've also ordered some pulls for the sliding doors, just going to leave it for a few more days to make sure the paint is definitely dry.

I think it looks great! I'm considering not using a heat light in mine either, and going with a heat cord under a tile instead.

Any updates? :)

Edit: how thick do you have the substrate? I'm trying to decide how much to put in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back