enclosures and there inhabitants :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some of my Geckos :)
4 of the Australian Barking Geckos where bred by rocket and 1 was purchased from Northside pets Superstore.
They Live in a 5 foot glass Tank they seem to like the space.
DSCF0255.jpgDSCF0278.jpgDSCF0277.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0279.jpg
    DSCF0279.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCF0281.jpg
    DSCF0281.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 161
wow awesome enclosures youve got there mate :D, and lovely lizards aswell :)

they look good your setups, i also give my trio of thick tails a large 80CM urs enclosure .

I also just purchased Two Marbled Velvet Geckos from Rocket they are stunning looking Geckos :)
I spent bout 500 on there enclosure so that there comfortable :) still looking for some nice big pieces of Bark to place against the heat mat instead of there hide rock.
DSCF0280.jpg

I also Have A Peninsula Dragon and Painted Dragon Housed Together There enclosure is kept simple to keep them from hiding to much and becoming to timid to handle and hand feed. They LOOOVE chasing crickets.!!
DSCF0283.jpgDSCF0286.jpgDSCF0285.jpg

Well thats the bulk of my pets :) well my herps anyone i have fish and stick insect to but they arent as good as my herps lol.

Attachments

• DSCF0281.jpg
    DSCF0281.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 130
Aw how cool........love the little gex, they are awesome enclosures you have there!!!

they are all great!! i especially love the hide for the geckos (the ant farm looking one).. where did you get it? I think my young beardies would love one just like it...

Hey mate,
They look really good, I'm very pleased that you're happy with them. You have them in excellent looking enclosures.

You will do well with them all.

i like how you set up your marmoratas , im getting a pair of velvets in a few weeks i have a 2ft exo terra tank for them,do you find crickets behind the backing at all i was thinking of removing mine as i was worried that crickets would seek refuge .

sarah ive only just got my marbled velvet geckos but ive been putting crickets on there enlcosure and they seem to dissapear overnight while were in the land of nod so im going to take a guess and say that they havent had any problem finding them with the background :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back