• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI- netted dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood_nymph

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i have a pair of male/female netted dragons that are approx 2 years old who i am considering saying good bye to. i've only had them two months so if a buyer does come foward i will need to apply for a waver of the six month rule. basically due to a huge change in my study and work i know i won't have time to care for them if they breed this season which is very likely and i don't have the room to permentaly house separately.

the female is typically a bit skittish but the male is great doesn't care what you do and eats anything that fits in his mouth. the male is also showing a lot of potental for breeding this season espically since they were cooled by the guy i got them off. at the moment though to female is being a fussy eater so i definitely won't be letting them go until she gets going and fattens back up.

here's a couple of pics (male sitting on the branch) they were taken under their red heating bulb so sorry about the colouration, i can take more if required.

Attachments

• P1000082.jpg
    P1000082.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 115
  • P1000083.jpg
    P1000083.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 118
PM returned, i'll continue to keep all interested parties posted
for those inquiring about freighting i have interest within my area so i would prefer to avoid it for the sake of not re-stressing the girl out again but nothing is certain yet

hey dave they were $250 as the top bit states, but i now oly have the male available, he is $125, has been cooled this season and was very very interested in his lady freind while they were together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back