Everyone can you show me pics of your snakes enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus_the_beardie

Reaction score
Could anyone please show me some pics of their snakes enclosures.
Any snake enclosures, I would prefer young pythons especially jungle carpets due to me getting one soon.
I would like to see the pics to get an idea any pic will do
Cheers Myles

I'll attempt to show you mine (never posted pics b4.)

The tank is a little bland atm, gotta get round to putting some more stuff for her to climb on back in there.

btw the UV tube blew n i just replaced it yesterday

Got mine through Canberra Exotics, Just waiting on the fake rock background to come in (out of stock)....That will cover the whole back wall of the enclosure..

I don't have any pics of the juvies enclosures on hand but this is one of the adult carpet enclosures. The rest of the adult's enclosures are of a similar size.

I haven't got an animal yet, but more than likely a maccie!

just letting you both to know its widly excepted that using UV for all python execpt diamonds is a waste of money (scotty and monkeyman)

thanks Aussie, like to keep her as happy as possible though... so i don't mind having it in there, just annoyed that they cost $50 (there goes my grocery money for the week... looks like i'm eating cardboard again)

Yep it came as part of the "package" and the package is a good one. It will be just running the day night cycle.....Heatmat underneath is taking care of all the temps....Thanks Aussie

uv

aussiesnakelover said:
just letting you both to know its widly excepted that using UV for all python execpt diamonds is a waste of money (scotty and monkeyman)

Sorry but why is it a waist of money giving uv to other snakes and not Diamonds? I am not dissagreing with you I would just like to know your reasons for this? :)

RE: uv

Yeah they are....I'll be even happier when the rock background gets in :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back