• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Exo Terra Enclosure & 7 Frogs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Wolf

Reaction score
Prefer pick up, but will consider freight/courier options.

Exo Terra enclosure, as new, only used for 3 months. 45x45x45cm. Comes with Exo Terra reflector light and 3 globes (2 UV and 1 Night). Has styro realistic rock-look backing. Water tight bottom, mesh lids, double opening front and top mesh lids open also. Glass in perfect cond. Comes with white pebble subtrate, Exo Terra vines and plants and water bowl. Excellent cond.

Also comes with 7 frogs. Something different to your everyday Green Tree Frog, I have 6 Gillens Tree Frogs and 1 Red Eyed Tree Frog. Very fat and healthy. Love flies and small crickets. Approx 3cm in length at present. The Gillens are super active and really cool to watch, they aren't flighty either, you can have your hands in the enclosure and they will just sit and watch you. The Red Eyed is just so hard to find and buy too.

Funding other projects. Want to see these guys go to a really good home. The enclosure cost me $350 alone 3 months ago and the light, globes, vines cost another $150. Plus the cost of the frogs so I'm asking $300 ono.

PM or email [email protected]

Pick up Bribie Island - Brisbane (1hour north of B'City).
(Please note: Camera isn't working, photo's are off the internet).

Attachments

• exo terra.jpg
    exo terra.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 85
  • gillens.jpg
    gillens.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 92
  • retf.jpg
    retf.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.