Exotic found in main street

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

junglepython2

Anyone here anymore about it?

Was just on the newsbreak during the cricket, can't remember if it was in Melbourne or Sydney. Looked like a corn.

I think it was at a pub either in St Kilda or on St Kilda Rd, will be on the news this evening.

I thought it was it fell off a tree outside a sydney pub. Just caught the tail end of the report - definately a corn snake. It stated that it was someones pet and they were lookin for the owner.

Just hope that if it is an illegal exotic, the owner gets more than just a slap on the wrist, though I doubt whether they'd own up.

we have people like that 2 blame for OPMV and IBD if it were smuggled in

I don't know wht people are even surprised this sort of thing happens to be honest, there are many 1000's of exotics out there completely unregulated.

Not surprised - Just hope that when we catch people with illegals, they don't just get piddly $400 fines like the last one on the news a few months ago.

what i dont get that aus has some of the most prettiest snakes in the world it would be cheaper to get those animals here than over there especialy if you got caught

its jus not worth doing criminal charges jail time and potentially wiping out australias herp population. jus look what happend to the aus reptile park in gosford a few years back

It was a Corn Snake in Dandenong I think.

The stupid woman said "They are now trying to take the snake home to it's owner) No they bloody well are not!

They are trying to find the owner to arrest them!

I know for a fact that bikie gangs love there exotics. Something about having something your not S'pose to have..Like rocket launchers..Ohh look what i've got, arnt I great....****ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back