Expressions of interest for a Herp Group in Lockyer Valley

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd revive this thread :) The first meeting for the Darling Downs Herp society will be held very shortly, next 2-3 wks to be exact. I cannot post links here to the Facebook group and page but feel free to message me and I'll send you the link. No association to any other groups/society. Please get on board and support this new local group and meet like minded people along the way. Cheers Nathan.

It's been in the works for a while now, just had to let some hype die down now its full swing and going ahead even if I'm the only one sitting in a park talking to myself bout Herps lol ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I am moving to Highfields near Toowoomba mid October and that was sometinng I was interested in starting if there wasn't one already.
Feel free to message me mate if your interested in joining the Facebook group as we are using it get get a feel for interest before we hold the first meet and greet. Some new posts have been made there to revive things there too :)

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 297114 On a similar note anybody that would like to come and say hi this weekend I will be helping out with Geckoes wildlife display at the Food and Wine Festival at Queens Parks so come and check out the critters an say hello in person ;)

Please what time is the Reptile Display ?

Saturday or Sunday ? Toowoomba ?

Cheers
Sandee :)

Last edited:
Sorry Sandee I missed your post it was last weekend in Toowoomba. This Friday the Toowoomba Field naturalist society is giving me the chance to talk about reptiles and the work I do with them and also a brief intro into the establishment of the Darling Downs Herp Society. It's free for all to attend held at the Cedar Centre on Baker St in Toowoomba. Please come along and say hi :)

- - - Updated - - -

HELLO? Anybody out there? Have your say people please don't be scared let's get the group up and running. If its me you don't want to be associated with say so and I'll hand the reins over to somebody else but I don't see anybody else with their hands up to take over. It's all about education, conservation and bringing new members to the hobby not promoting ones self or their business agendas. This group and the society is for all of you so its up to you to all participate and make it what you want. Please don't let this idea die out and take the hobby locally along with it
:(

Start time ?

Street number ?

Thanks
Sandee :)
Hi Sandee sorry for late reply its been a busy day. Start time is 7pm and street number I'm not sure but its near the corner of West and Baker streets on the left hand side when heading west on Baker opposite the Uni students village. Anybody that's interested please inbox me for more details. Cheers Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back