Fair dinkum?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger... if the Secret Crush thread hadn't have been closed then they might have been in luck; it was certainly heading that way! :lol:

Those are 3 of the most trafficked social news sites on the Internet. Anything featured on those sites is sure to get a lot of visits. Just checked the stats again 165,716 visits.

Is this-
QUOTE]Most users ever online was 2,980, 25-Feb-08 at 03:53 AM.[/QUOTE]

That would have to be all of us wouldn't it- andi don't remember being on at that time!

good to see a little aussie forum site gets so much attention the admins need a pat on the back they must be doing something right

We got featured on StumbleUpon, Reddit and digg over the last few days. We've received over 100,000 new visitors from the 3 sites alone.

Stumbleupon really kicks your hits up, my site got on a while ago and I thought something was wrong with my counter, I think the whole world checked my site out, well, slight exaggeration! LOL

What the...?! Someone changed the title of my thread!

It was called 'Users Online', not 'Fair dinkum' :shock: :x

I never even say fair dinkum!

Yeah that's what I suspected Isis ;)

Well. Attention all US of A peeps. Just thought I should tell you all that I don't actually speak like that!!! Some flamin' galah has edited my thread title! And when I found out, let me tell you, I was madder than a cut snake!

Thank you. That is all :D

it was my thread called fair dinkum- yours was called something else, but i put mine up after you miss b and it was about the same thing( thats what you get for posting without thinking)- some how we have merged!!!!
looks like the better title won!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back