FAQ forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exams went OK. I finished above average in all my subjects. Went best in Software Design, first in the year, 90% - woohoo!

Ok first one done...could people reply here if that is what they want not on the post itself.

Cheers Hawkeye

FAQ

Hi Hawkeye.

Looks pretty good to me. I assume people may make suggestions for changes/improvements/additions to each topic. If so, what would be the best way to pass these on? PM direct to moderator or post to this section?

To avoid confusing people new to the site, I reckon PMing the moderator is probably the best.

Also, to avoid long, drawn out discussions between the "suggestion offerer" and the moderator, that the moderator has the final say on when the topic is finished. There will always be cases where some people will disagree on the content of a topic, but providing the moderator is fair and offers differing views on the subject (as Hawkeye has done) then dissension should be kept to a minimum.

In any case, I reckon it's a good idea, and has started well. :wink: :eek:

Yeah David,

Moderator has editorial control but should pass on ideas to person who writes the FAQ. Can then modify the FAQ if required via moderator and then consistency and avoidence of cat fights can occur. I do have a tolerance for two points of view and one FAQ may have two authors with differing points of view as long as the arguments are reasoned and not derogatory.

Anyway I have done number one....Mssr Lutz I am looking at you for #2 and Pythonss for #3, Pick your own topics and post them (both of you have access to unlock the area.

Cheers Hawkeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back