Favourite sounds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko75

Reaction score
Don't think we have ever had one of these threads,

So whats your favourite sound?:lol:

I like elk or deer calls, call of great barred frog and that horn sound on lord of the rings return of the king that the guy on the elephant thing makes. I also enjoy sounds that really piss people off. there are probably other cool sounds I can't think of at the moment aswell.

Love the sound of kookaburras. Can be in a grump but the sound of them makes me want to make the same noise as them.

I love that sound with sound of cicadas as it makes me feel like I am in the middle of the bush, I also love the sound of geckos when they bark at you. thats enough sounds for me, lets hear someone elses.

i loooove the sound and feel of my nails on that shiny paper... the stuff that makes everyone cringe... i could do that all day!!

i love the sound of someone writing really fast on a keyboard, and the little clicks when someone is texting :)

sound the cork makes on the first opening of a new bottle of wild turkey

Heavy rain, thunderstorms, a very early morning, camping in the middle of the bush, with the crickets and cicadas and that beautiful warming sun and soft cool breeze rustling the ghost gum leaves.. sigh.

The sound of the ocean
and no i dont mean waves
anyone that has been diving knows that im talking about the little clicks and everything just joined together makes me feel uber calm and relaxed no matter wjat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back