female hatchling scrub

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
about 5 minutes ago i got the female of my hatchling pair of scrubs to eat. it has put my mind at ease and made me feel better about them as i was having doubts whether it was a good choice to keep them but all is well thanks Sxereturn what you advised me to do worked. So happy.

ricko

good on ya ricko..... i didnt have any problem with sampson last night SHIVERS im glad it was a rabbit not my hand... that boy can eat ...lol...

yes he is pretty agresive toward his food, and you wouldnt wanna get nailed by him i think it might hurt. did he let go of the food and try to get you?

Yesterday I chucked my female a live one (after trying a thawed), she grabed the mouses head and snapped it's neck. Didn't even make a squeek. But I disturbed her, and she wouldn't eat it. Lucky enough Iluvs came around and she just so happened to have live mice with her. Yay for my girl scrubby.

yeah my male just keeps biting and throwing the little thing around and it just keeps squeaking, and woma_n thinks they are cute but i think they need to die.

nah he was really good i have had him out for at least half an hour a day since i have had him.... he is such a pussy cat now doesnt even hiss anymore... i open that door and he literally comes out of the cage straight to me... he loves to be held.

Just before i had him sitting on the couch with me and he curled up on my lap (well most of him) and sat there for about 15mins

Hes a champ i love him

good to hear he is good for you mate. glad he has taken a liking to you. i will have to drop in one day again and see him if thats fine with you.

yeah for sure anytime you know where i am and you are more then welcome

will definetly do that. you will have to come visit my zoo one day lol your more than welcome

may just have to take yya up on that offer to, i think i am heading over your way in the next couple of weeks anyway

well when you are give me a call and you can drop in if ya like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back