Female tawny on the way tomorrow

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a very beautiful girl Hornet. Consider yourself lucky. Best looking female decresii I have ever seen.

What was the price tag on her? PS clean the cage!

she was $150 and yes, best lookin female i have seen, much better then the line i bred last season.

lol cleaning everything tomorrow, bloody work been keeping me to busy

Hopefully they throw a few good clutches this season for you Hornet. I hope so too, free hatchies!

well last season out of my fem i got 2 clutches, she got killed by the cat shortly after clutch 2, hoping 4+ this season.

lol after i clean them:p adults have no basking stack but will make them one soon. Hatchies have one but goung to make a bigger version

yup thats what males in breeding color look like, beaut little dragons

I may be getting 2 females tomorrow, are they easy to look after and such???? I would like a male to go in with them, but I can only get 2 girls at the moment.

Was your price inc shipping Hornet? or was she 150 and then freight on top??

yup, $150+$65 freight. I may have a spare male for you. Hes only 8 months but if it turns out to be a boy and your still interested i will get in touch

Cool, thanks for that, do these come up often?? I haven't seen them in the shops much?

Where from Kerri. I know of numerous dealers stocking this species.....

If you are getting your animals from Northside and have a spare $90- a local near me has 2 or 3 males avail.

nah, not commonly available but still a few around

From personal experience, they are an easy species to maintain. May go off food when first obtained but once they start feeding, they dont stop! They live entirely within crevices and rock/ boulder stacks. A 2foot enc is fine for a pair as they never venture far from the crevices..

So, structures similar to what are used in small goanna cages can be used in the decresii enclosure.

my girl ate the night i got her, very happy

Thats good Hornet, when I got my adults, it took them maybe 4days.

Kerri- Hornet is right, they are hardly seen in captivity which is a shame as theyre entertaining to watch and have excellent colouration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back