Female venomous snake keeper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife Kaz loves the vens but hates the internet...
When we met in S.A 20 years ago, she quickly became a very confident herper and after years in the field with me and with the captive ones she has become very passionate about
all our native animals.

Cool!! Nice tiger Kaz. Do you have a pic of the yellowest tiger you've ever caught or seen? coz i reckon mine would come pretty close. i haven't met many tigers but apparently the one i've got is really yellow. i'd love to share pic but i don't know how!!

i did it i think, here's my tiger named honey.
P1190609.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll216/Colletts/P1190609.jpg

G'day Colletts,

That's a sexy little Tiger Snake!

If you want to post a photo in a thread, you want to click on "Go Advanced" which is next to "Post Quick Reply". It will have a section saying "Add Attachment". Simply use that feature to add your photo to your post just the same as you would upload your photo to photobucket.

Good luck

thanks heaps. got some more photos for another day, having dinner now and then gotta get rid of a couple poo's (reptile poo's!)

tiger

just practicing my attachment skills

Attachments

• P1190609.jpg
    P1190609.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 78
Colletts: Wow! :shock: That Tiger is gorgeous! :shock: I want one like it! :shock:

Girly elapid keepers? Um...

/me flicks his lovely hair

:p

you can have one like that if you can find me a mate for her!! please please let me know if you do as im wanting to breed her asap.
thanks

HELL YEAH!! IT'S MINE IT'S MINE!! is it for sale or are you just teasing me!!! oh, male?

How is it possible to get one of those chinese cobra things. u would need to be doing some srt of program wouldnt ya?

sharna used to work at venom zoo i believe, and handle alot of exotics.
she is dead set the madest chick :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back