Few beardie pics for Brettix

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of newbies to the herd...

pumpkin.jpg

Puff.jpg

Well they are both Stunning! I just like the first one better for some strange reason... Is it going to breed this season at all? With Brat??? Is it?...Or is that newie a male too? LOL!

The female was bred by Rick Walker, the male is of unknown parentage. Nice additions to the clan!

Very nice Saz! their stunners as usual :p more gorgeous beardies to add to your already amazing collection...;)

Finally some Photos...

Ok guys,

I know it's been a while since I promised these photos but I finally got some half decent ones...

These are in a pretty poor light (with a very poor photographer) but show the male at about 95% of his best display and in the flesh...

...now to see if I have any of the female...

Attachments

• beardie001.JPG
    beardie001.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 46
  • beardie002.JPG
    beardie002.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 44
  • beardie003.JPG
    beardie003.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 44
  • beardie004.jpg
    beardie004.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 54
...here we go...

These are some terrible photos of the female, however, give an indication of her yellow colouring...

...she shows orange (like the male) on occasion, although rarely, but when showing off puts on a much better display of yellow with stunning lavender markings down her back...

Attachments

• P4140030.JPG
    P4140030.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 53
  • P4140031.JPG
    P4140031.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 46
  • P4140032.JPG
    P4140032.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 61
They are both absolutely gorgeous!

My young female used to be quite shy and didn't show her colours often, but she now seems to have gotten a little more confidence and shows her colours most of the time.

Saz - ...some updated photos of the female... (the first shot came out weird and has warped the colour a little - the other two show the colours a bit better)

Attachments

• P4280025.JPG
    P4280025.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 42
  • P4280026.JPG
    P4280026.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 42
  • P4280027.JPG
    P4280027.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 38
Gorgeous!! Okay.. just a couple of questions... when will you have some hatchies ready to go, how much will you be asking, and can I be put on a list please?? Stunning!!! Will you have any of the white line coming up for sale also??

They're amazing! Orange Easterns you say, I'll make a note for when I add beardies to my collection (yeh I know, one isn't exactly a collection--but it is the start of a collection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back