Few beardie pics for Brettix

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not the best but best i cant find, will have to get new ones, this is a juvie female, you can see the yellow on her head and legs, ges a bit of yelloe on the flanks and tail aswell. Will have to get her into the sun to brighten her up.

DSCF4940.jpg

I just have to post the pic of my male again from saz,i love him :D
Also heres a pic of a hatchie i bought of Dagriz
brettspics064.jpg

pics068-1.jpg

pics066.jpg

Last edited:
He's a beauty Brettix, such a shame about the girl :(

Thanks Saz,oh well will just have to get some more stunners off you next season :lol:

Thats a really pretty dragon Hornet, very yellow compared to my guys.

WOW is all I can say Brettix, he's a beauty. Your hatchie looks like he will colour up nicely too:)

got a holdback pair for sale? ;)

:O :O :O :O :O every time you post pics, the colours just get better and better!!!!

Fraid not Kirby, I just keep two back from each season for myself, otherwise I'd be overrun. This years holdback were from Delilah and Bob and have turned out absolutely beautiful. Must get some pics of them tonight actually.

:)

bugger..

where's he waiting list for next season. let us know who's up on the breeding program..

well, congrats on the wonderful bubs. they all look healthy and happy, and by god bright!!

I'll start a new list for next season as my previous one disappeared (ie...I somehow deleted it). If you want to go on the list for next seasons hatchies shoot me a pm and I'll start a new list.

For next season thinking of pairing Bob with Molly, Brat with Oscar, Gemima with Patrick, Delilah with Bob. That way they are all unrelated pairings.

The white females will be bred to a white male from the same line.

Bob isn't on here yet...this is Bob. He's a breeding machine.

:)

bob.jpg

Wow,i will grab a few of each.
They should be amazing,I think patric and delilah would produce some stunners they are the best yellows going around.Would love some hatchies from them 2.
Good stuff Saz,love ya work ;) :D

Last edited:
Saz - The two I got from you have turned out to be a pair...great news...

I don't have any current photos but will try and get some up soon - the female looks similar to Patrick (she is MASSIVE too) and the male looks like a combination of Patrick and Molly (basically Patrick with strong orange and hilights)...

Brett - Your male is a cracker - great colours on him...

Would love to see some pics Aslan, get that camera out!

Saz - Yeah, will try to get some this afternoon - my camera is dodgy but will have to do...

Interesting thing, my guys show their colour best when asleep! :D Also, I had them bagged today to get a mate to sex them - they showed the best colours in the bag and immediately upon coming out...

Molly was like that for a long time. She has always been a nervous little thing and showed dark colours most of the time unless she was asleep or feeding. She has settled down the last few months and shows her colouration during the day too now.

The male has always been a show off from day one though and spends 90% of his time coloured up. The only time he dulls is when he is outside.

Weird actually, I have been told by so many people that keeping beardies outside makes their colours better, certainly not the case for my beardies, they are coloured up when inside and they dull right down outside! Guess it's warmer in their enclosure than outside most of the time.

Don't care how dodgy your camera is, pics would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back