few more questions about herping stuff

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just a few questions, since in 2 weeks going herping for a week. ku ring gai is one of the places, been reading up on records and stuff but have a few questions.

are there eastern stone geckos and U. milii at ku ring gai, as I have never seen them there

also are broad headed snakes found there, because looking at records there were none on there for ku ring gai, it is perfect habitat and has leasures velvet geckos

what are some nice bushwalks to do at ku ring gai during the day?

is there any chance of seeing death adders by day or are they only ever active at night

and last for now are waratahs common in ku ring gai, I would love to see some

Waratahs are out in flower now, I was looking at some today whilst mountain biking.

ok will send you a PM tomorrow to work out herping, would love to go, will go to ku ring gai to, but night herping is gonna be hard there as everywhere seems to be locked off and stuff. will be down for 2 days (a night) so one day we might go to ku ring gai (second day and first will come down to royal. really keen to test out my new camera some more. thanks.

No worries, you need a warm night to see geckos though, if it's a bit on the cold side you can go frogging and see Blue Mountains Tree frogs and a few others.. Day herping in the park is good, almost ran over a Heath Monitor today, plus heaps of Jackies and Mountain Dragons, various snakes, skinks ect. around, and you have to see the Waratahs in the day, I have some about a 20 minute walk from my house

Let us know when your down Ryan, if your gonna head out with Jase I'll come along.

ok awsome, luke1 will be with me aswell. will PM you at about 8 tonight as we gotta work out some stuff.

I am interested in seeing any frogs and reptiles, as many as possible :lol: maybe one frogs and reptiles and the other night just reptiles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back