FINALLY !! After 2yrs of waiting.my new pet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really into spiders as pets but I think it's cool for other people, they're really quite pretty. I suppose I just feel threatened by the amount of legs they have. Congratulations on your new addition man :)

Thanks! It's been a very long wait

I also find my self on youtube looking at the american ones, thinking to my self if i could get one of these i totally would.

Now that i know we have them in aus... im still not gonna get one. too scary

congratulations on the new additions mate they are absolutely beautiful, I love spiders and feel so privileged by the array of beautiful species we have in Australia, I would have one as a pet but my other half is deathly afraid, I was allowed to get a scorpion but I think that may be as far as I can push it haha

congratulations on the new additions mate they are absolutely beautiful, I love spiders and feel so privileged by the array of beautiful species we have in Australia, I would have one as a pet but my other half is deathly afraid, I was allowed to get a scorpion but I think that may be as far as I can push it haha

Thanks.im pleased with them both.my partner is terrified of spiders,even the smallest ones I have to remove and take them outside otherwise she won't go into the room.she puts up with the "kids" as she knows they are in tanks.

image.jpgI've got a lovely Goliath. I've only handled him once but he was pretty chilled. Wouldn't wanna cop a bite from him though, nasty fangs.

Good work, I got a few aussie T's too.
Maybe you should upgrade and get a FW like me :)

I got lucky with mine. Walked in to get some rats for the snake and there it was. I'm pretty keen on getting a Funnel Web or Sydney trapdoor. Don't know too much about them though.

I got lucky with mine. Walked in to get some rats for the snake and there it was. I'm pretty keen on getting a Funnel Web or Sydney trapdoor. Don't know too much about them though.

Havent got a pic have ya??

Here's another one of Sleipnir. Had the gloves on cos I was cleaning out the enclosure, I'm not a princess :p
myma5e9a.jpg

Here's another one of Sleipnir. Had the gloves on cos I was cleaning out the enclosure, I'm not a princess :p
myma5e9a.jpg

Nice!!! T, tht is, not the gloves ������������������

Last edited:
image.jpg

And now a pic of the little lady, she was out and about having a look around

After I first read this post, I got curious and spend the last week researching. Shouldn't have started because now I want one!

Very cool, very decent looking tarantula, I've always wanted a couple of bird eating tarantulas, but hubby drew the line at snakes lol :)

They soooo freak me out. But then again most bugs do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back