finding Rick Walker

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretsta

Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
No i'm not a stalker. I hear this guy is the best going as far as bearded dragons (especially reds and oranges) go and was curious if anyone new a contact for him, whether it be a website or business name and number.

Anything would be great. Can't wait to get my Beardies.

Have a good 1 guys n gals

Hi i'll be interested in rick walkers email address too. As i'll like a red or orange beardy some time down the road.

well known breaded dragons breeder, breeds really nice red and orange coloured breadies :)

also after ricks email adress!

i am a keen central beardy enthusiast & after some nice reds and oranges. Can someone please help me with ricks contact details as i wish 2 see whats on offer. Thanks guys

people are always after Ricks contact details, i wish it was just posted once so people have it. i cant see the difference in sending it in a PM and listing it here, with his acceptance of course

i found the man himself

just put in an order for half a dozen of rick walkers famous red phase central beardys and cant wait 2 get em!

i believe Rick does keep other herps, can any list what else he keeps other than beardies

I have an adult female red from rick walker I am considering selling,
She is a proven breeder, pm if you are interested,
Cheers
Adam

I live in the same town as Rick walker and Ryan Ernesti (for thiose gecko enthuisist) I'm looking after ricks albinot gets at the moment while he is away. I'll let him know when he gets back about the extreme interest here. See if I can't get him on here aswell.

i know rick personally and he has some amazing set ups and his breeding expertise is fantastic a top bloke who's got plenty of time to talk to you regarding anything reptiley ive purchased a few different reps over the past 8 years
Cheers Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back