finding Rick Walker

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also am wanting to find out about his famous dragons and purchase 2-3:D

me too please:)

Hi guys, can someone please PM me his details also. I am thinking that i want a couple of his dragons in the future.
I am new to all of this so need to get an enclosure and licence etc yet but when i do get bearded dragons i want them to be bred by him.
Thanks in advance :)

Hi I know your new but you can read, right ?
Lol
Someone has already posted his email

I wanted to know if there were any other contact details other than his e-mail address and the ads, like a phone number or something. Since this thread is oldish i was also wondering if he had set up a website or any other way of contacting him.
Sorry i didn't mention all this in my first post :(

there are that many beardies of rick walkers lines that go around every year, your better of buyin from a local breeder with his lines.

Last edited:
Thanks for that Daniel :)
Do you know of any breeders near Sydney that breed them?
I am out near Bathurst and don't know of any breeders out here with his dragons so didn't really know where to turn.

i wold like ricks email

hi i am in sydney and have been looking for rick walkers email or contact details for ages
Would someone be able to help me out with this info
Cheers

[email protected]
That is his e-mail address, as you can see i was gotten up last time for asking so hopefully this stops you from being gotten up too.
His prices are quite good too for the quality and he is nice to chat to as well :)
You will need to pay for freight and an import/export permit as well but they will be worth it!

i was lucky enough to get one of his own personal hold back males from a series of events that turned out in my favor,plus i have a batch of eggs from a mating with a stunning red girl in the incubator right now

he has a different email now.. but is on herp trader quite alot. just keep an eye out for adds with green astro turf background and bright red dragons :)

I think anyone chasing those amazing famous uber crazy intense Rick Walker Reds may be surprised to learn that he has a few friends on here (myself included) as well as members such as knoxie, Ad, etc.... you could easily find a local breeder who has bred from his stock without having to import from SA. Just have a look in a few members pic albums and you'll find plenty of surprises- or check out the million show us your beardie threads and you'll find plenty of amazing specimens with babies on the way...just sayin.. Rick's known for breedig amazing stock- so it's not like you're the first to buy one of his reds... might make it easier for any of you to actually have a look around considering HUNDREDS of his beardies are in many collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back