First beardie eggies!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, Oscar has fathered his first eggies!

The beautiful female is on loan from a friend, she laid 21 eggs yesterday, they all have a red spot on them on the inside, so assuming they are fertile. She's still fat as a pig after laying them, hehehe!!

Should be some very special babies - REALLY hope they all hatch!

SO EXCITED!!!

:0)

Oscar and female
100_5251.jpg

Female
100_5207-1.jpg

Oscar
100_5091.jpg

Eggies
100_5509.jpg

*waits in line until they hatch because I want one*
Congrats and good luck!

Well done sarah. pm me when they hatch. would like 1 or 2 off you.

Don't want to count my beardies before they hatch LMAO!!! Half of those that make it will be mine and half will go to the owner of the female.

Not sure if either of us will be selling any yet, but those that are seriously interested, I'll take names incase the female double clutches. She's in great condition, even after laying all those eggs, so no reason to think she won't.

:0)

Ahhh! Congrats are in order then Saz!
:D
I'm wrapped for you! I look forward to piccies in about 60days ;)
Cheers :)
Bex

Hey mate...Lovely lookin beardies...Congratz on the bubz and hope all goes well for ya...

Would LOVE some maybe 2 or more...PM me/and or i'll pm you when they hatch...How much ya sellin em for?

sarah, save 3 for me, they are beautiful, they certainly look good

Saz ive been trying to call you since friday.. whats up? I was going to say put me down for 3...

call me if you have my number as i cannot get through to you.

cheers

Congrats Saz,
Guaranteed stunners on the way there!
Cheers
Adam

Thanks guys, can't wait to see what the babies turn out like. Doubt I will sell any of my share from this clutch (if the clutch is successful) but she may well lay another.

Whilst not as coloured as your pair, there still just as special, my pair has also laid a clutch of only 5 eggs! I am very proud! Congrats Sarah! Mine are Barbata rather than Vitticeps but mine are highly coloured considering their species.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back