First photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RodSydAus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys/gals,
I've thrown my 2 cents worth into a couple of threads already so this is a belated intro :)

Picked up 2 yearling childreni about a month ago but have been cruising the forums for several months learning before (and after) the purchase. Have found the site a great help in many aspects from feeding to handling and caring. Anyway the boys have settled quite a bit since their addition to our family and I have been able to get some good family snaps of them which I've added to my fledgling album here on the site.
RodSydAus album

Please enjoy them, if someone a bit more experienced can comment on the last photo, there definitely appears to be a bluish rainbow hue to Milo's skin, is this the precursor to our first shed or just a trick of the light?

Last edited:
hey welcome mate, that bluish rainbow irridesence thingy is due to the reflective properties of the scales, prob less visible when snake is due to shed. (im pretty sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back