• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fluon.....any around???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptalica

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Howdy all.......just looking to expand my roach colonies for a rather hungry beardie. I see the herpshop is out of Fluon until June 2007.

Does anyone know where else I could score some? I live in Melbourne north-east suburbs so any help / assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Would prefer Fluon. Have heard other things can be used but would prefer to stay with the real deal.

Thanks again.

Give Strictly Reptiles a call, they are in Sydney but i'm sure they would be able to offer postage.
PM Hugsta!!!!

Simone.

Animal Attraction have a teflon paint advertised. but if you want original fluon, you might just have to wait.

If you were in my area I'd offer you some of mine cause I've done all my roach tubs and still have a full bottle! Seriously cannot see myself using up the whole bottle in even the next 10years.. :S

if you have probs, i'll send you 20ml of mine, i too will never use a full bottle :D

Hey Tat and Ness,

How much would u be after $$$$ ???? As if I could send a few buckaroonies I have a reply paid postage service at work so it would cost u zip. Just the cost of one of the post bags. More then happy to send a few $$$ though. Thanks girlz.

I used vaseline on my woodies tub and the tank my hatchies are in, and it works ok, however it seems to have lost a bit of its 'gluggyness' where the heat has been concentrated on it and some woodies decided to walk straight across it so keep this in mind, just check it now and again.

Shame fluon is so expensive though for what seems is a bottle that would last 10 lifetimes!!

A couple of bucks to cover the post bag and packing ought to do it hun. :D np. always happy to help.

Hey i'd like some too, hmm, Ash if you have any left over you know where to send it....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back