• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For quick sale outdoor reptile enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanesaussie_pythons

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Outdoor diamond python enclosure .it is one peace made from inch thick tubular steel welded it is covered with a heavy steel mesh that can onlybe cut by bolt cutters pluss it comes with arboreal hides .I have had diamonds in it breeding without any problems this is one of the most secure outdoor averies I have seen it is 2 meters high 1.5 wide by 1.5 deep it cost me a thousand dollars to have made to my specs. Both hides have substrate dams biult in as well as being heated through hide floor if this add is not incorrect forum it's because it's my first time logging in with an iPad things are different on iPad than computer anyway the Avery will fit on either a car trailer or a box trailer it boltstothe ground I just cemented smallbesablocksaroundthe base and used lockson bolts or hilti it down I want $300 for it and it must be picked up in the next week due to moving home

Common Name
diamond cage

Sex

Size

Quantity Available

Willing to Trade For

Bred By

General Description

Willing to Freight?

Contact Details

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back