• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2 x Oedura Castelnaui juvies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Reaction score
For Sale:

2 x Oedura Castelnaui juvies $150 each plus freight to Brisbane or Sydney of $31.00

Pics of juvies & the mother (bad blurred pic). PM for any enquiries.

Attachments

• castelnaui.JPG
    castelnaui.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 130
  • castel3.jpg
    castel3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
If you are based in Brisbane or Sydney then will consider $300 for the 2 x juvies - includes freight ok

can you tell sex of them or not at this stage,if a pair will take them

Shada, these 2 x juvies are to young at this stage for a guaranteed sex determination to be known, however as a guide they were incubated at lower temp ranges, i.e. 26.5 degrees - incubating for females at the lower temps - but then its not 100% guaranteed that Castelnaui are Temperature Sex Determined either. Normally in passed experience I have found that if there is one in a clutch that eats more than the other then they tend to turn out to be female - however inrelation to this pair they both are very ravenous feeders - no feeding variation noted on these 2 x juvies.

Currently have a few more eggs with many being kept - so if it turns out that you have 2 x females or 2 x males then I reacon I can help you out ok when the sexes are known.

P.s. You dont seem to have activated your PM message facility with APS.

Cheers in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back