For The Tarantula Fans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Haven't posted up invert photos in a while. These aren't any god really but thought I'd put some up.. Today I rehomed my Sarina into a better container so got some photos. I also upgraded some slings (2 out of 4 got away from me and I had to chase them around the verandah... adrenalin pumping stuff).

Firstly the old and new containers of my Sarina. See if you can guess which one's which haha
P9010036.jpg

P9010040.jpg

This is her - she's fat as a fool! I never noticed her booty until I moved her today. Time for a diet.
P9010038.jpg

P9010039.jpg

P9010041.jpg

P9010042.jpg

P9010043.jpg

P9010044.jpg

P9010045.jpg

These are my slings.. I think the order is crassipes, gold, crassipes, vulpina.. But who knows haha I can't ID slings for nuts.
Crassipes
P9010046.jpg

P9010047.jpg

Gold
P9010048.jpg

P9010049.jpg

Other crassipes
P9010052.jpg

Vulpina - only 1 photo cause it was skittish as hell
P9010053.jpg

I have a eunice, a stents and a papuanus that need rehousing too.. when I get around to that I'll get photos of those slings too.

Enjoy

I honestly got 2 chills scrolling down through them pictures PhilK.
As interesting as they are i only like them behind glass otherwise i shall run for the hills!

Nice pics, personally wouldnt own them but whatever rocks your boat :)
This is going to sound like a newb question but what are "slings" lol.
Cheers for sharing.

Cheers cracks. Love my vulpina, but he has nearly escaped me about 100 times.. he runs at the first hint of danger, and runs FAST.

Southern, slings = spiderlings

all I can say phil is throw me in a pit full of vens anyday ..they are the most freakish scary stuff i have goosebumps just looking at this thread ....

that first female is a real porker are you sure she aint gravid mate! what a hog!! ,great pics love my spider they are very interesting pets:)

Very nice, I loled at you running around the verandah. :lol:

I love it when you set up a nice new spiffy home for them, and a week later all you can see is web! Argh haha. I only have one at the moment, a 5-6th instar Phlogius Black. Its amazing how quick he/she's grown up.

Nice looking spideys!

Sensational looking T's. Still trying to convince the wife that these are good to have.

that first female is a real porker are you sure she aint gravid mate! what a hog!! ,great pics love my spider they are very interesting pets:)
Yeah definitely not pregnant. She isn't an adult, and I've had her since she was a juvie so definitely never mated. Just fat fat fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back