• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ford F250 1982, dual fuel, 351 engine, manual, Victoria

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

singlestriker

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available 1

Price 8000.00 BUY IT NOW

General Description

1982 F250 ute
351 engine, 5.7 litre
4 speed manual on the floor
I've never used first gear....i always start it in 2nd gear.....HEAPS OF GRUNT
Long Wheel Base
2wd NOT 4wd
dual fuel, petrol/gas, runs on both gas and petrol
runs on gas but the gage doesn't give true readings on how much is in the tank
gas tank in back of tub that is covered by a wooden box
3 seater bench seat (biege colour), only mark on it is a rust mark from the top section bar but no tears in it,
bench seat currently has black seat covers on it to protect it, can only see the rust mark when top section is leaning forward
Brand new CD player put in last year which also has usb connection and remote control that comes with it
Air horn for horn, plus Dixie horns on another switch
Lights above cab work, has its own switch on dash to control them
could do with a paint job (or keep as is), has a few stickers on it (back of ute) & (passenger door), some on glass/windows
Comes with brand new mirrors to go on the outside and spare seat belts, was planning to put them on but bever got round to it
Has a flat battery, requires a simple jump start to hear the engine....sounds awsome
ran out of rego earlier this year 2010, was previously registered in NSW
Does NOT come with Rego or RWC or Plates
Sold as is, where is
Pick up only from Kyneton, Victoria
Any questions can be asked through PM's, viewing available by appointment only- best suited on the weekend

For RWC it needs at least: new windscreen, mirrors & seatbelts that are coming with the ute to be put on the ute, gas tank to be checked,
handbrake(which is foot pushed on-on the floor) to be adjusted, i'm not sure about anything else but there probably is a few things needed
Regretable Sale....didn't really want to sell her but the time has come that she has got to go

Willing to Freight?
No, pick up only

Contact Details PM me with any questions and for photo's to be emailed
!B0k5!PQCWk~$(KGrHqEOKjME)M-dBvfSBM,661nR2w~~_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back