Forum crashing all the time

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I know Im not the only one experiencing the forum going down lately but its seems to be happening more and more and I was wondering if the Admin was aware of it, last crash happened about 15 mins ago

ive noticed this frequency happening much more but didnt really say anything as im not a paid member yet, but until its sorted im not keen on paying for a membership when its down a fair bit,
im glad it not just me its happening too

Several of us in QLD. have the same problems with this site l reckon l could kick my hat to Darwin quicker sometimes and say something about it and you are told you are the only one experiencing these problems......frustrating sometimes solar 17 [Baden]

Hi Guys,

I am aware of the issues and am nagging the relevant vendors, however it looks as though my support requests are falling on deaf ears! Very frustrating.

Adam

I thought it was just my "feaces" work computer tho.....but I.T. said there's nothing wrong with my machine.

Hi Guys,

I am aware of the issues and am nagging the relevant vendors, however it looks as though my support requests are falling on deaf ears! Very frustrating.

Adam
Thanks for the quick response, Im glad that you are aware and are looking for a solution

i HAVE ALSO HAD THIS CRASHING ALL THE TIME.... WITH THIS CRASHING AND THE WIDTH OF THREADS OUT OF WHACK I AM NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY LOL

would just like to add, that yes, im experiencing the same problems.

Oooops.... didnt realise i had CAPS on. Sorry

(Systems at work require CAPS)

The problem (when it happens) affects all members.

The temporary workaround I have been using is to "reload" the web service every 15 minute or so (as this seems to be the only thing that fixes). This means in a worst case scenario, the site will be down for 15 minutes.

That said, I have complained about the poor support to the vendor and hopefully they will pay a bit more attention.

Ive noticed that the site often crashes and the width of the threads go on and on takes a while to read a long thread my computer not the best but I wisg the problem would get fixed

Been doing this for quite a while.
Its a massive pain, especially when it slows down.

WHoooah! Something just happened anyone else seeing this?

Attachments

• whooah whacked!.jpg
    whooah whacked!.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back