Forum crashing all the time

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on some changes that will hopefully improve the stability. I may not get a chance to finish them off until tonight.

Is the crash your talking about usually late at night? I've had quite a few times late at night, say after 10:30pm, where the page loads the top box with the APS logo along with the home, chat, forum, buttons etc but won't display anything under that.

Cheers,
Allan

Is the crash your talking about usually late at night? I've had quite a few times late at night, say after 10:30pm, where the page loads the top box with the APS logo along with the home, chat, forum, buttons etc but won't display anything under that.

Cheers,
Allan
Yeah thats the issue I was referring to
Btw I dont really like this new look but if it fixes the width issue for other I will happily get used to it

The problem (when it happens) affects all members.

The temporary workaround I have been using is to "reload" the web service every 15 minute or so (as this seems to be the only thing that fixes). This means in a worst case scenario, the site will be down for 15 minutes.

That said, I have complained about the poor support to the vendor and hopefully they will pay a bit more attention.

Who's your vendor? cause this is ridiculous...

Minor prob, unless you are dependent on APS for your entertainment...When It crashes for 15 mins, I go and read the paper in the little boys room.....:p

Great, now we no longer have an online user list or whos in chat, how am I supposed to stalk other users now??????

I will have to re-implement the blocks in the new system. This will probably be done over the weekend.

Adam, I can now see quotes again and the width problem has been fixed for me too.
Thanks, you're a legend. I'll dance at your wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back