Forum Statistics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people have now been inspired to post squillions of long, dirty messages to get into the stats? :)

No chuckles here David, mildly annoyed infact . Could you please discuss witrh Slatey/jr removing frontpage reference to "wattso" now? Im tired of being reminded of him. Fair go eh!
:roll: P.s sorry Simon......Bad day i spose!

Don't know if that can be done, Inny. It builds the stats up from the posts on the site, and that person who shall remain nameless DID post an awful lot! :) To delete them would create strange, disjointed threads for newbies reading through all the old posts. Just forget about it - no-one else is worried about it, so why should you?? ;-)

LOl, no i just meant on the front page in stats, not old post.......???

Same thing mate! That's where the front page stats are gathered - from the posts in the Forum.

Hmmmm... good question, Greg! I'll see if the code can be modified for you! :) [just kidding! ;-))

Yeah Wattso is now our Inny. And he's a great guy. Lets annihilate? Is that how its spelt. Let's get rid of Wattso. He is no more anymore!! Inny is the man, ok? Cheers Cheryl

Aww thanks chez, its ok, it'll serve as a kick in the -ss anyway! keep me inline online! :wink:
just rather not see it pop up like this thread is all. ........guilt...shame!!

Wow number 2 on the sloppy posters list..it's not from all the correcting i've done, but from deleteing all my old posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back