Forum stickers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good, and yeah ad the web address! id be interested definately! (id buy more then one, as im getting a new car sometime soon and i want it on my car now haha)

Nat ;) x

I think it should be white writing on a clear sticker background. Then if u have it on your rear window in the car it shows up well with white but its not a big ugly thing obstructing your view. also, are you able to do it so that you stick it on from the inside as opposed to the outside? they seem to weather better.

I think it should be white writing on a clear sticker background. Then if u have it on your rear window in the car it shows up well with white but its not a big ugly thing obstructing your view. also, are you able to do it so that you stick it on from the inside as opposed to the outside? they seem to weather better.

They will be available in most colours, and all will have a clear background.
They are UV vinyl and good for 8+ years.

So , more people are happy to let the greater popoulation know they look at this site than would wear a tag to a "gathering " of like minded people. yes its a good idea it would go right next to my other club sticker

So , more people are happy to let the greater popoulation know they look at this site than would wear a tag to a "gathering " of like minded people.

Yes, I was most disapointed that I didn't see one APS nametag at the expo! Shame on you all.

As such I look forward to seeing people brandish their APS bumper stickers.

Great idea

Id put one on my car, i dont have any stickers on it..saving it for a special one ;)

sounds good. slateman should look at giving all new and old subscribers a sticker. may encourage more people to subscribe

Its a fair point all the same, i would want aa APS bumper sticker
if my ute had a spare patch, unfortunately its adorned with
"Magic happens" stickers :)

Yes, I was most disapointed that I didn't see one APS nametag at the expo! Shame on you all..

Ah i bet you had your APS user-nick on with pride eh. lol

Matt.

Ah i bet you had your APS user-nick on with pride eh. lol

I don't need one. Somehow people usually guess me. It's unnerving.
Now you have a challenge if ever in Sydney! :lol:

I'd have one if it were a window sticker that you can move around... Not sure what they are made of/called, just like really smooth, shiny, thick plastic I think...and its usually clear plastic, that you usually put on the inside of your window, not the outside... And these ones you dont get that horrid gluey residue all over the place that is a pain in the *** to get off! More like a lick and stick suction type design?

Not a fan of bumperstickers... they wear out, fade and get really tattered and ugly really quick... I'd definately go one of those window stickers that you stick on the inside of your windows, not the outside... Much better and more practical IMO.

Okay, I've attached a higher quality version (tell me if the resolution will suffice for print). I have it in vector also, so if you need bigger it can be done.

Attachments

• APS-B&W-Logo.jpg
    APS-B&W-Logo.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 230
yeah, it would be nice if the sticker can be made into something like a car decal...?

That size is fine Admin.
Did you just want that logo?
Or did you want the web address also?
I have put forth prices via the support centre for your purusal.

Peoples,
I use UV vinyl that has 8+ year lifespan.
All stickers will be of your chosen colour with clear backgrounds
They are perfectly fine for car windows without fading or peeling. Available colours atm are:
Black
White
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow

Last edited:
what about having the web address after the logo making it a longer slimmer sticker to go across the back window?

Something like this?
Will be alot clearer & larger once I run it through my software.

Attachments

• aps3.jpg
    aps3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 256
Yeah, i reckon that would look better on the rear window. looks more attractive.

maybe create a few different styles and start a poll for users to choose one.
This will all be done once the admin people give the ok of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back