• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Framed Peter Brock Signed Number Plate And Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justbrad

Reaction score
Quantity Available
1!

General Description
This is the gem of my collection. I am a huge fan of the late Peter Brock and hate to put this up for sale!:cry: I got the number plate personally signed at Sandown Raceway in Victoria in 2004, I waited in line in the rain and sun for 2hours to get it signed... Last year my profesional framing mate in Hervey Bay framed it for me and added a couple of pictures to make a stunning montage. THE ONLY REAL SIGNATURE IS THE ONE ON THE PLATE! There is a picture that has a signature, but is just a reproduction. As i have said, hate to sell this, times are tough though... I will look at all decent offers...
I also wil be selling two differant sets of Limited Edition Bradford Mint Peter Brock Plates. One is Peter looking over all of his bathurst winning cars, set of 4 plates.
The second set is 9 plates with Peters face over each of the models he won with.
Pics to follow...
Pls Pm or call if your interested... Cheers, Brad. 0421909491.
DSC02001.JPG

DSC02002.JPG

DSC02003.JPG

Willing to Freight?
Hmm no thanks if possible...

Contact Details
Brad 0421909491, PM or [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back