• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free carpet python to good home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hr_driver

Reaction score
Hi,

About 8 months ago i rescued a central carpet python from a man that was keeping it in a cardboard box in his shed, no lights, no temp control, no water. Since then i have housed it in a large enclosure with everything it needs and it has responded well. It has shed a few times with no worries and feeds on large rats on a regular basis. It was quite agressive when i first got it but has calmed down alot and now is happy once out of the enclosure and can be handled with a snake hook without too much hassle. It is improving with more handling, it was originally a bought pet snake that was regularly handled.
I dont know its age or gender. It is about 2, 2.5mtrs in length

Free to a good home.

I would love to keep the python as it is a beautiful snake but i need the space for our planned reptiles.

I am located in Stanthorpe Qld if anyone is interested. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Hi guys, thankyou to all the nice ppl willing to give a good home to my python.

I have someone coming to get him or her this weekend :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back