free-for-all for over educated members!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is to educated Watso. I must leave your topic, as my education is not develop enough to give you debate mate. Where did you study? Oxford?
Mabe africa will be better match to you.

I rest my case.
Adam is not here to help me write in proper inglisch at the moment.

LOL I do not understand what you want from me. You have opinion on all subject possible and sound like you know it all. If somebody havfe different opinion, you keep arguing till the other person give up. That is your way and fair enough. But do not get upset if some people do not agree with you or if some people answer with sarcasm.
Just ignor it , or take it with humor. You must notice that lot of people stop arguing with you lately LOL. Look at humoresk site of this. You winning all arguments that way.
I am not trying to upset you, just making bit of fun and not taking this to seriously.
Just enjoy living and do not try to find any deep thoughts in my comments. I am not upset , just having fun with your profesor like personality.
Cheers and keep entertine us mate.

First to deal with the issue of eating humans. This is not necessarily a hypothetical. Canibalism is still rather prevelent. Many eastern warriors believe that by eating their fallen enemies they may gain their power or that by eating their eyes they may be able to see through them and understand what their enemy will do next. As for snakes or reptiles on the table, how is it any different from the chicken/pork/beef/lamb that you had for dinner last night? Or is it because it is different from the norm that it shouldn't happen? Ox tongue, sheep's brains, bull's testicles are all redily available for consumption. Or maybe it's because we are involved so closely with the food item and keep them as pets? The whole of my mothers family are dairy farmers. They even keep some calves as pets. But they still eat beef and veal. I personally wouldn't eat snake or reptiles in general now that I have a bond with the animal in question and I am sure that many people who object would feel the same. And that is our right to do so. But, it is not up to us to decide what people should or should not be allowed to eat simply because we dont agree with it. If that was the case, who would decide what was the "norm"? Cannibals who eat their enemies? Vegitarians who dont eat meat? Fruitarians who believe that vegatables and fruit also have feelings and deserve to not be eaten? The joy of living in such a diverse and multi-cultural country that is generally free from opression and gives us a right to be individuals and follow our own traditions that may stray from the "norm" is that we generally do not get persecuted for embrasing our basic human rights.

As for Wattso, when I was at school, I was constantly challenging the teacher. I wanted to know why not just what. IMO Wattso is doing the same. So that he may better understand he will challenge the person and their beliefs. Not so that he can decemate them and or put holes in their theories but so that he can better understand their way of thinking and the reasons behind it. Thats just my opinion formed through my readings of Wattso's posts.

LOL, Slatey, yup, tuck it in bed, read it a story, give it a kiss and turn out the light! :lol:

Wattso needs to realise he is not a real professor. And he needs to be cautious of whom he annoys as some people carry grudges for a long long time.

Wattso uses the banner "professor" because Slatey called him that once. wattso thinks people who carry grudges, for any length of time, are wasting their lives. why carry extra luggage, life's too short. :D

As a great grudge bearer, it realy takes little effort if someone has annoyed you enough. Becomes as natural as breathing :twisted:
Good to see everyone having so much fun.

I too am a grudge bearer. But I simply think that if Parko has a problem with what Wattso has said, Parko should talk to the professor and maybe they can work things out. Other than that, not everyone will be friends in a public forum especially in a debate and the whole idea of this was to have and for people who like to debate to do so in such a way as to not offend those who dont want a part in it. If you are going to get offended then maybe you shouldn't be here?

wattso said:
Wattso uses the banner "professor" because Slatey called him that once. wattso thinks people who carry grudges, for any length of time, are wasting their lives. why carry extra luggage, life's too short. :D

Most sensible thing Ive ever seen posted on this sight.
Apart from those post that were deleted of course.

Come on people, if you take the moment to look back over some of the posts in this thread, you got to admit there are some pretty funny people here. Bring on the humour.
Anyway the world would be a boring place if everyone adhered to the one line of thinking, as I have said before debate is healthy but one needs to be aware that a higher retention of facts does not make an individual more intelligent all the time.
Going to go back to enjoying my glass of red and wait for the rain.
Rina

I tried some and it tasted like charcoal.
It was supposee to taste like chicken because thats what everyone says about any meat theyve never tried before. Whats whale taste like? Oh, a bit like chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back