free-for-all for over educated members!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magpie~ Wait til we find something that people disagree on, then we could get a legit debate going. Until then....we'll just have to make do.

Wattso~ I had croc and goanna and witchety grubs when I was young (9ys old) Cant really remember what it tastes like though! These days I cant even pick out which crab I want the chef to cook for me (They are live in a tank) because I feel guilty :lol:

adullthud said:
wattso said:
What does croc taste like??

bit like a cross between baby fur seal and labrador puppies.

:? ??????????????????????????............................

Isn't it amazing, you put up a post in good faith and everyone argues like hell over it, you ask for an argument and everyones as nice as pie to each other PMSL :)

I think it's great, I've been entertained for days. :lol:

Africa~ Care to suggest a topic to stir the proverbial manure?

Manure? Manure? Somebody is bringing in iteresting subject. I love fece stuf.

Whats so fascinating about snake crap Slatey?

I'd love to Amy but I need to show a little maturity. Besides, it could lead to litigation as we in Australia are heading down the American road of suing for anything and everything :)

crocs taste like salty chicken or not salty pork

So everyone would be fine with snakes and other reps being eaten as long as they were bred and raised in captivity.
Would you be opposed if a "people farm" was opened up that involved people being raised for food?

Cheers, Jay

ps. This thread has opened the door to many a strange question ^^

I wont eat battery eggs that come from a chook's bum.
I prefer free range eggs that are found naturally on ranges.

Lunar_Psycho said:
So everyone would be fine with snakes and other reps being eaten as long as they were bred and raised in captivity.
Would you be opposed if a "people farm" was opened up that involved people being raised for food?

Cheers, Jay

ps. This thread has opened the door to many a strange question ^^

YES Jay, quite stongly. [remember the question is asked for the sake of interest and is hypothetical, not seriously suggested.bearing that in mind..... :D ]........It is unfortunate enough that we deem every other species on the planet unworthy of any status or rights whatsoever, ours to do with as we please, to work, to enslave, [ :D to hold captive without thought for their freedom] and even to eat! excepting the latter, we subject each other to those. Being "different" has until now been the only criteria for such treatment, you now suggest [hypothetically] that we do away with even this critera aswell, denying mankind its only saving grace, that of being too "different" for consumption. Not being eaten by your fellow man is a basic human right. :D .......yes, it does open some very controverstial questions indeed. Would these "farm raised humans" be clones? as such do they have rights? Is human cloning for body parts and organs ethical? etc etc etc..........oh what fun! :D

Free ranger eggs come from rangers bums dont they? May need to check that with NPWS or are they council rangers.

Whats the difference between overeducated & over opinionated,is it just the fact one knows there right & one just thinks it ? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back