• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

free German Shepherd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevDaniel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wandandian, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Hey all, this is not a thread i was hoping to post but unfortunately i must do it. I live in Nowra and have two dogs. I will be unable to keep both. I am giving my german shepherd away to a good home. She is a purebred. A short haired crossed with a long haired shepherd. Broken up with the ex and bills must be paid. She has been microchipped and had her first vaccinations. She doesnt come with papers. Pick up only. Thanks Dan
0413558374 or pm me

Another option is to go to your local shelter and see if they have a program where they donate food to you for a while to get you through a rough patch money wise. If not they may be able to suggest something. It's so sad to give away such a sweet dog cause of money issues! She must eat like a horse!

I'll bump it uo for you but should'nt this ad be in the For Sale - Non-Herp Related area?

i would never sell my dog nno matter how broke i was. I would sell my whole collection before i got rid of my canines.

good dec dan

nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back