• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Rough Scaled Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spilota_variegata

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Morelia Carinata

Length
Up to a meter

Quantity Available
Few

Bred By
Me

General Description
Well nearly free - I'll give one free Rough Scaled Python with every purchase of 5. The price I'm asking is already considerably cheaper than most and now you have a chance to get them effectively 20% cheaper if you buy 5 (that will work out at $280 a piece with the freebie thrown in). Where can you get a 2 year old for $400 (or $320 with the bulk discount)? If you buy all 18 I have, I'll sell them at a even better deal.
Healthy, disease free, great eaters, placid and great value. Only cutting back to keep the wife happy :?

$350 each if sold separately for the yearlings
$400 each if sold separately for the 2 yearlings. The two yearlings are between 400 and 500 grams each. They're probably more accurately sub adults.

I'll also swap the lot for a couple of really nice albino sub adults/adults.juvie rsp 6.jpgjuvie rsp 2.jpgjuvie rsp 1.jpgDSCN0706_crop.jpg

Willing to Freight?

Contact Details

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details

- - - Updated - - -

More current pictures available on request.

- - - Updated - - -

One free with every 5 purchased. Will swap the lot for a few sub adult quality albinos.

Last edited:
Bump - $350 for the yearlings and $400 for the 2 year olds. I would still be much more interested in swapping for high end animals. If a cash adjustment either way is necessary, that's fine.

If you want to buy bulk, I'll throw in a freebie with every 4 purchased. That equates to $280 a piece for the yearlings if purchased in bulk (4 or more only) and $320 for the 2 year olds (4 or more only).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back