• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

free to good home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available 1

General Description staffy x bull mastiff

Location East Ipswich, QLD

Willing to Freight? NOOO

Contact Details This doggie belongs to a good friend of mine who has had to make a heart breaking decision

Neelix is a gorgeous staffy x Bull Mastiff boy who is need of a new home.

We are moving house and unfortunately, we just can not take him with us.

He is a much loved pet, great guard dog and loves people. He has had basic training, but does require regular exercise and would be better for a family with older (5 years +) kids, as he doesn't quite realise his size with smaller kids. He is not protective over food, or people, and is good with cats and other placid dogs. He is NOT desexed.

He is not a barker, or a digger, but he does like to chew (some good bones and KONG toys are a must).
His registration has actually expired, and he will come with whatever food we have left, his collar and lead.

Serious inquiries only, and we do ask that you come and visit him before agreeing.

Available now!! Pick up only.

Please contact Bree 0423 913 045 to discuss further

ok for some reason i cant upload a photo here as it shows up as php on my computer and wont open. the ad is on gumtree in qld but im not sure if im allowed to put the link in here so if you want to see neelix and he is a cutie, just pm me and ill send u the link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back