Free Turtle to keeper in Mackay!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: well that explains it all,

complement has been taken and put in a special place,

cheers,
steve......

Just a quick note to let you know that this story has had a happy ending. Below is an email I received this morning. It is being picked up by a member from this site! Thanks to everyone involved. Have a great Christmas (If I'm still allowed to say Christmas) if not, Happy festive season!
Expansa1

"Good morning, thank you so much I phoned Mrs Eaves and the person who lives between Sarina and Mackay had already been in touch with her. She was extremely happy that Tutty had found a new home and the man is also taking the tank and permit. I would like to thank you and your members for your help in this happy ending scenario. May I also wish you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year
Regards
Christa and Bonny"

re Free

peterescue said:
Steve, wonderful thing. love you mate.
God starve the lizards :lol: Yuck ,spews,You may make good couple :lol: How many beers you had pete 8)

hi everybody,
just letting you all know i've picked up the turtle and he is great, i've posted some pics in a new thread, called "my new turtle with pics"
the lady was very sad to see her "tutty" leave, but was also happy that she found a home for him, the only reason she gave him away was he had outgrown his tank and she didn't have the room for a outdoor pond, she was told he would only grow to the size of a bread and butter plate, well he already has grown to a dinner plate, lol, thanks to craig for setting this up,

cheers,
steve.........
ps. now i just have to finish off my pond, lol,

peterescue wrote: ?Steve, wonderful thing. love you mate.
God starve the lizards Yuck ,spews,You may make good couple How many beers you had pete

come on colin, we know your not happy as your missing out,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back