• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Freshly made Extra Virgin Olive Oils!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Quantity Available

Made to Order

General Description

Wright's Creek Infused Oil...

This is an exquisite opportunity to sample one of the nicest tasting oils you'll ever find anywhere. Made with 100% fresh ingredients, locally sourced and individually bottled for flavour perfection.

Each 600mL bottle contains 100% pure extra virgin olive oil, fresh locally grown garlic (none of this imported dried rubbish), piri piri, freshly grown rosemary and basil straight from the garden and whole peppercorns to top it off.

The taste is divine - with the one secret ingredient - let's just say it adds a bit of an adult kick to it - contains a small amount of alcohol (less that 1% alcohol per volume so it's available for anyone).

My girlfriend goes absolutely crazy for this stuff, so much so she said I should bottle it and sell it. So here it goes :)

The oil is suitable for frying, grilling, BBQing, baking, salads or dips. One of the ultimate snacks is pour about two tablespoons of Wright's Creek Infused Oil into a bowl, add 15mL of balsamic vinegar and dip hot crusty breads into it. An absolute heavenly taste!

Wright's Creek - Cairns

Willing to Freight?

Yes, at buyers expense - to be announced - but the bottles are plastic so that they travel cheaply and easily without damage to your oil.

Contact Details

Please PM me here or email [email protected]

Orders are made, and take approximately two to three weeks to arrive depending on post.

Your oils will keep fresh indefinitely if they're kept out of direct sunlight and stored in a cool place. They will continue to flavour up more intensely as time goes on.

Feel free to use the oil's ingredients to make amazing crispy garlic, or even roast chicken and rosemary.

Cost per bottle

Each bottle is individually filled for the best flavour.

1 Bottle of Wright's Creek Infused Oil is $12.45 + p&p or Cairns delivered for free.

n824030494_3588742_5297.jpg

Sorry - I've come to the conclusion you should know the secret ingredient for this batch is Chevas Regal...

Makes a huge difference...

New Batch being made with something even more unique :)

Can't get these anywhere else in the world! Only available here!

Sorry - i better add - If you don't like them spicy they can be made without chillies - at the moment there's only hot or none until my chillies come into season.

If you wish to order with no chillies the date you order will take two weeks to flavour up.

Thanks for your orders, still a few bottles of Chevas Regal and some new Jose Cuervo on the way!

Full Costs:

One Bottle of 600mL Extra Virgin Olive Oil (with or without chillies) in two varieties - Chevas Regal or Jose Cuervo will cost $23.49 fully shipped to your postal address.

Soon to come, a smaller bottle - 300mL with same ingredients will cost $13.29 fully shipped to your postal address.

The 300mL bottle will not be available for quite some time.

The bottles aren't for display - they're for instant use - if you want them in glass, you'll be paying the 600mL price for 200mL of oil - and I really didn't want to make these oils out of the price range of anyone. I think the whole world should be able to enjoy awesome and good food!

So we're buying on taste not on display - which if only fruit was sold that way, I'd pay a lot more - because look at apricots - they taste like water... if there price was based on taste instead of weight, we'd have much better apricots... So this is exactly what I am trying to do - sell something that tastes good, but might not look it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back