freshwater croc photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mckellar007

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well, as promisd last night in my salty thread, here are some pics of the freshy, when i bought him earlier this year, he was about 28 cm's, now 5 months later, he is nearly 50 cm's long. hes got quiet a little attitude on him

Attachments

• IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_2227.jpg
    IMG_2227.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2232.jpg
    IMG_2232.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2230.jpg
    IMG_2230.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 230
five bucks, ill take him .....love those little crocks .if I came home with one of those the misses would kill me . what does he eat in one week ?

five bucks, ill take him .....love those little crocks .if I came home with one of those the misses would kill me . what does he eat in one week ?

ahhh amazing! this has increased my excitement!! im counting down the days till hatchy season and im getting a freshie! unlucky for you willy:lol::lol: my boyf is looking forward to it. gotta love things in common :lol::lol:

why wait for hatchie season? im going to get a couple more freshies in a month or so.

yay so exciting for you! you must really like them! no big reason but i want to wait for hatching season because i want to get it as small and i can to begin with so im not too fussed about waiting im just excited.

aw kellar im coming to steal him from u! he is so gorgeous im very jealous!

mckellar will you trade mums with me? and rubysnake i want to be your bf lol, my ex wouldnt even go in the same room as my hatchy pythons:rolleyes:

how cool im jelouse that i carnt keep 1 in sydney id love 1 but dont know how id house it when its full size whats it like to handle atm mate is it easy to get out of the water and back in again

looks awsome love the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back