Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

Reaction score
my house has been invaded by baby frogs atm, i removed about 15 baby GTFs and about 10 little brown ones and one multi coloured one, i was wondering what the brown ones and the multicoloured one are please, im in the north west slopes and plains near gunnedah if that helps

Attachments

• P2070153.jpg
    P2070153.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 184
  • P2070150.jpg
    P2070150.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 175
  • P2080154.jpg
    P2080154.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 189
that would be a '*** noes amiscuss' from the species 'no ideadae' haha ;)

Im not 100% sure on the ID of these frogs so I can't comment on that, although I am 100% sure they're not Perons.
Yeah i wasnt 100%
Infact i dont even know why i said it, on a closer look the 1st looks more like a dark colored L.fallax

limnodynastes tasmaniensis for the last one and the first two more than likely litoria peronii but 100% sure, what are the colors inside the hind legs of the brown ones?

cant say i looked that close dtulip10, if more come in tonight i'll have a better look and try for better pics

ive just been looking on the frogs australia network and i think the last one is a rough frog or cyclorana verruncosa

Are you sure they are not Perons Jason LOL.
Dont you just love all the guessing on this site when it comes to ID's
Just to keep up with the guessing, im going to guess the last frog is a Cyclorana - but which one....
Ads

I am pretty sure. They grow around that size and are common in that area apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back