frog ID?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karly

Reaction score
Can anyone help me ID this frog? I've never seen one like this in the Townsville area before (not that I've really looked that hard :lol:)

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

And here's another one of my cute laundry frog... Cos he's cute :D

IMG_1668.jpg

Cool thanks for that :D
My back patio is starting to become one of my favourite places... frogs everywhere out here!

Jannico - I've been hearing GTFs lately with the little bit of rain we've had! There's some in my shed pipes! Nicer than marshies, in my opinion ;) But, you're right, frogs are becoming rare in Brisbane suburbs! :(

Yeah i saved a GTF from my dog the other week and one also from the cat . They are all coming out with the last few days rain we have here too.

Yeah north QLD is definitely good for the frogs! I also saw a massive panoptes on the corner of my street the other day. They're all starting to come out of hiding now with the warmer weather and abundant food supply :D

I'm moving to North Queensland, done deal. Townsville seems ideal for a die hard frogger. Thanks for the frog pics Karly, keep them coming.

Get up here and see em while you can Oz..... before the cane toads take over.

I will Karly, I'll get a place and set up garden frog ponds up high away from the toads and keep the toads out as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back