FROGS + more FROGS //////////PICS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how often do you feed them? is it reccomended to put females with females or does it matter at all what sex goes together? do they pick on each other together? do you feed them all together? sorry bout the Qs, but i really want some froggies :p

New morphs and Juvies should have food available at all times, Adults 2-3 feeds a week. No problems with mixing sex's, and all will get on fine. Sometimes if they are feeding together they may miss the food and get another frog by accident but they will separate when they finally realize.

Care sheets:

http://frogs.org.au/community/viewtopic.php?t=751&sid=1183bcd40e370724f705dabac2d84bfe

None of them ever miss a feed because i feed each frog by hand so they get at least 2-3 crickets each and then i just throw the rest in there and who ever gets it gets it. But as i said they get food through out the week just not a main meal its only moths that i catch around the house. I will post some pictures of the tank on Monday.

So how old would these guys be ?
as i have just bought 3 there only 3cm big and wondering how fast they grow ?

The 2 biggest ones are about 7 months old and the rest are younger and from different spawns, I brought most of them as tadpoles. I will be posting a picture of the enclosure so sit tight.

They are so cute! I want frogs as well! Where do you get tadpoles from?

Here is an UNFINISHED tank i set up for someone recently. I set them up and sell them with frogs.
It is off course not completed in the pic, it ended up having huge peice of drift wood across the front, gravel and large rocks in the water section. I am going there to test the water after new years so will have to take a picture of the finished set up then.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 66
what size is that enclosure
I have a 45cm square enclosure with geckos in it the same as the one in the pic.

In a couple of years if we don't have the geckos anymore and my wife gets me to get a license then we will most likely be getting gtf.

How many would fit in a 45cm square enclosure

Very cool i would love to get some. but it nsw we have to get another license so i couldnt be botherd :p

awwwww ur froggies are so cute. i want to get a couple now!!!! Ur tank st up looks great, i just finished setting a tank up for our python, its amazing wat ya can do to make tanks look great.
all the best for the new year :D

Seeing that little ones grow into adults then 3-4
Thanks for that

One other thing - the backings that are in these cages, are they right to be under the water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back