• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

frozen mice and rats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

centralian11

Reaction score
i have plenty of frozen rats and mice now for sale.
mice
pinkies 45c
fuzzies 55c
weaners 65c
adults 80c....to.....$1.05

rats
pinkies 85c
fuzzies $1,00
weaners $1.40
medium 150 grans $2.40
large 200 grams $3.50
x/large 250 grams ...and over $5.00

phone barry 07 32773301 or 0418153304 all animals co2 killed and are of the highest quality .i am now in a position to send to major airports at buyers cost. as this is a expensive exercise i recommend that a group of breeders get to gether to decrease costs. at present i am suppling country orders and find that a order of 20 kilos is good value.that is only 100 large rats .in summer it doesn't take long to feed that many. my few reptiles eat 35 each week in season.
take care
barry from brisbane again brisbane

thanks to my regular customers .i still have plenty of stock left in all sizes
barry

the rats and mice will be available at all times .for the past 10-11 years i have been suppling pet shops in s/e queensland but have decided to sell to reptile breeders directly .this decision was made because pet shops would place an order thursday night for friday delivery and i would spend all night freezing .they were not prepared to place a order earlier as they wanted to keep thier stock levels low. they would then mark up 300% .i have kept my prices low as i am also a reptile keeper and i enjoy meeting fellow keepers. i do make money out of the rodents and i enjoy keeping them.
snakes4me2 maybe i didn't make myself clear but i was thanking my many customers for thier support. it has enabled me to increase my output while still being in a position to run on more for the summer season
in previous years i supplied 800 animals each week but will be able to freeze more this year to meet the demand
barry

hi would you freight a bulk lot down to melb of would it be to much of a pain

plenty of freshly frozen rodents now . i am always freezing each day so can supply special sizes. thanks barry

always plenty oy frozen rats and mice .willing to supply live pinkies and fuzzies should the need arrises. maybe to help get that hatchling started.

im a logan boy (not far from you) i am very intersted but i was wondering, and your probly the bloke to tell me how long does the frozen food keep for ive been told by a pet store that they should be thrown out after 2 weeks but this dosen't sound right to me.

Rumfreak. It can be kept for up to about 3 months without any special treatment. Longer If frozen at cold temps (-15C) and vacuum packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back