Frozen Mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harty

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Good morning all.. I saw a while ago someone mentioned where they get their frozen mice from at a reasonable price. Cannot find it in the forum anywhere.(may have got lost in the big delete little while ago).At the moment I am paying $1.60 each for little fuzzies from a shop. If anyone knows of any good suppliers that can post me some it would be much appreciated... :p :p
chris.....

Reptile munchies are great I placed my order for frozen pinkies and a day later they were delivered in a foam esky packed well and on ice.

I believe I contacted reptile munchies a while - maybe a month or two -
ago and was told they wouldn't ship to Brisbane. I'm buying mine off a
local rodent breeder Bendragon put me on to, and I seriously doubt he'd
ship.

Reptile

I just placed my first order with Reptile Munchies. Very nice people and very accomodating re delivery times, payment, etc.

If Nicole's testimony is anything to go by, I would expect no problems at all - will let you know how it goes.

Oh yes, whilst on the subject, I went to Flemington Market to get the day old chick I was talking about elsewhere, but was told that they're not allowed to sell them anymore! :cry: Maybe I went on the wrong day (Sunday). Anyway, I've ordered one frozen from the above, so hopefully that will solve my problems! :lol:

Thanks for all the replies. Looks like reptile munchies is where it is all at...
Hopefully they can post down to Geelong in Vic.

I will try and get hold of a camera and take a couple of photos of alfy and me so everyone knows who they are writing to, as you will probably be getting quite a few questions from this little novice egg....
Thanks again...Chris :p :p

Lutz - One a month someone from Wires drives to Singleton and gets crates and crates full of day-old chicks for free (because they're roosters).

As a result I have about 50 in the freezer from when I had tawnies and kookaburras in care. You are welcome to have them if you're having troubles finding them elsewhere, and you'd be doing me a favour as my mum keeps complaining about them! :p

:-(

Doh!

I only need one to scent the mouse for that ornery, non-eating olive, and I JUST ordered one in my Reptile Munchies order last night! :?

...but thanks heaps for the offer - very kind of you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back