Full Compost ! Very Full

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBB's normally hang around near areas with water not far away as i know there are plenty around Merrimac on the Gold Coast and a friend of mine who is a Dr of Zooology said thats their normal habitat near water. RBB in compost if thats the case doesn't sound likely? can other experts comment on this?

I wasnt asking for you to tell me its unlikely , I was telling you what happened and if the snakeman says they were rbb's I believe him over someone who didnt even see the snakes .. lol

Then snakeman was a guy , the nowra animal park rang ........Not sure of his name but ill find out if everyone really thinks its that hard to believe lmfao .... And yes he did say "its probably a mother and her babies" ....

Last edited:
Man no one can share a story on this site before people want to make phone calls, verify and investigate. Didnt know we had so much journos and detectives running around

the whole area in wich we live is riddled with rbbs they r probably the most common snake in our area i dont doubt this story at all infact i have come across something simillar myself except i found a few babies but no mother in a pile of asbestos roof sheeting i was removing.

Yeah i'm guessing a female just dropped. We did a rescue for 6 in a swimming pool the other day, just after catching an adult female :)

Lol ,Yes Waterrat you can but Id have to ask why you were asking ?

Just curious. I like your attitude.
I wonder if I use this pic in my avatar (even if I put my cute face behind it) - would I get away with it or would I get infraction?

finger.jpg

Just curious. I like your attitude.
I wonder if I use this pic in my avatar (even if I put my cute face behind it) - would I get away with it or would I get infraction?

finger.jpg

It's ok Waterrat she has boobs, so gets away with anything.

No, I am seriously not picking on you. Just ever so lightly now and then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back