• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Furniture sale: Part 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renenet

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
General Description

More stuff I need to offload. Prices are negotiable: within reason, of course – I am trying to raise some money to fund a long-distance move and future studies! :p

Again in no particular order:

Computer desk, $90

This is in very good condition. There are some small scratches and in some places the laminate is peeling off at the very tips of the corners. The back castors are stiff and don't move very well (I think there might be something wrong with the left one). Overall there is very little wear and nothing that stands out. Dimensions: height from ground, 141 cm; width, 90 cm; depth (with keyboard tray put away), 60 cm. Tray extends a further 30 cm.
Monitor space: 54 cm wide by 48 cm high.

(Computer not included. Not sure anyone would want it anyway.)

Metal aquarium stand, $10

This was used to hold an aquarium many years ago. Since then it's mainly been used as a multi-purpose table. You could use it for either. The metal frame is in great condition. We built a rough "table top" for it, as you can see in the photo, but I'm not sure I'd trust it with the weight of a full aquarium. It is therefore an optional extra. Dimensions: height, 63 cm; length, 51 cm; width, 25.5 cm

Inner south-east Melbourne

Willing to Freight?

No. Sorry.

Contact Details

For more info, more pics or to fork out cash, please PM. :D

New prices as follows:
  • Computer desk, was $90, now $45
  • Metal aquarium stand, was $10, now $5

Last edited:
New prices as follows:
  • Computer desk, was $90, now $45
  • Metal aquarium stand, was $10, now $5

Computer desk now $40

**UPDATE**

Computer desk on hold pending pick-up

Aquarium stand still available - but I will take it to the op shop if no one wants it soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back